LIKE GBC ON FACEBOOK!
View the Campus Calendar (coming soon)
Candidates for admission are required to provide evidence of their acceptance of and surrender to Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord, evidence of proven Christian character, and a desire, willingness and commitment to serve Him as a pastor or leader in the local church. The candidate must demonstrate a lifestyle that is consistent with the standards of conduct that are expressed in the Bible, a daily walk with Christ that reflects a devotional life that produces compassion, discipline, spiritual and emotional maturity. It is also necessary that the candidate possess the ability to develop strong interpersonal skills and friendships, be able to nourish and influence others positively. It is also important that candidates be active members in an evangelical protestant church and participate regularly in worship and educational activities. A positive recommendation from a minister or designated leader in the church is also required as well as character references. References and recommendations of all applicants will be evaluated upon submission of the formal application.
Process For Admission
- Submission of a completed Application for school 2017. Click this link to view and download/print out: Application 2017 ENROLLMENT PDF
- Written detailed description of conversion experience.
- Essay explaining your reason for choosing to attend the Guido Bible College and how the education will be utilized.
- Two letters of reference from a pastor and Christian friend.
- High School transcripts or GED completion diploma.
- College transcripts for course credits (if applicable.) Tuition and Fees
The cost for each class is $450.00 (which includes the primary text) plus a $50.00 application fee.
Mail your completed package to:
Guido Bible College
PO Box 508
600 North Lewis Street
Metter, Georgia 30439-0508
If you have question please contact us at 912-685-2222